Ir al contenido principal

silent 2

 The Silence of the Candle(1972)

There falls the words of Fool about my ears. 

To hasten by the years, the Journey that I make through myself. 

The Travellers that pass by me as I wend my Way. 

All reaching out to say their Path can find the way to the Truth.


Answers everywhere, promising solution to my fears
Leading through homes with no doors in the walls

But to close me ears to all who bar
The way for those who travel through
The Silence of a candle burning in my room
Speaks softly of a peaceful balance to be found, just beyond
The road within without or right or wrong
With lanes for only one, where solely one must seek and will know
Stillness that resounds, singing sounds of hope to light my Way
Drawing me near to a Path that is Clear
To free myself from darkness
And the voice within the candle
Whispers of a timeless peace that lies beyond...

Comentarios